- Assistive Technology page from HLAA
- How does a Deaf or hard-of-hearing person use technology? from Level Access
- Auditor Disabilities and what you need for accessibility from Telerik
- How do Deafblind people use technology? from Level Access
- "How Facebook Allows Me to Connect with People in Ways My Deafness Prevents": article by Christina Teani in Huffington Post about uses of on-line technology.
- A Video Phone makes ASL communication easy
- Sorenson Video Phone
- "How Bionic Ears Have Changed People's Lives", Business Insider, August 11, 2014.
- "Switching on my hearing — William's cochlear implant story", BBC Ouch!: "I'm never going to be hearing. I'm never going to stop being deaf. But hopefully this little computer that now lives in my head will make life a bit easier."
- How to keep your cochlear implant working safely from Hearing Health.
- Medicare coverage, Making Hearing Aids Affordable
- Hearing Aids Funding from HLAA
- CBS News report on developments in hearing aids (August 11, 2019)
- Signia Hearing Aids that adjust to background and movement (September 22, 2019)
- Glittery hearing aids for dolls (October 2019)
- Putting the Cool in Hearing Aid Design: interesting designs, where is God in design?
- Got it? Flaunt it! (hearing aid design) (August 2019)
- Confidence from hearing aid designs
- What You're Saying When You Say “I don't need a mic”, Unitarian Equal Access
- Hearing Loop.org, "Getting hard of hearing people in the loop"
- “Universal Design and Barrier-Free Access: Guidelines for Persons with Hearing Loss,” Canadian Hard of Hearing Association
- “Like the Mic,” captioned and AD video about using microphones (and sound systems) in all situations
- How Hearing Loops Work
- Hearing Loops Don't “Just Happen”
- First UMC of Red Wing Hearing Loop, Minnesota AC (November 2018)
- UM Reporter story, "Loop helps worshippers hear the Word" about the hearing loop system at Spring Valley UMC in Dallas, Texas. (May 2012)
- Read about the listening system at the UM Church of the Messiah in Westerville, Ohio (2012).