Deaf Mission Sites
This page lists potential Deaf mission team sites.
It does not provide recommendations, but is intended to share possibilities that are available.
sites that have been visited by a team from the United Methodist Church or have VIM support
- The 410 Bridge and Mission of Hope work together with the Haitian Deaf community in Leveque. Click here to visit their website.
- New Life Deaf Ministry, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- International Christian Centers for the Deaf, Rio Bravo, Mexico
- Kaaga School for the Deaf and Njia Special School, Meru, Kenya (Rev. Margaret Mukami). Please contact Rev. Tom Hudspeth for more information.
- Nzeve Center for the Deaf, Mutare, Zimbabwe; contact, Libby Foster.
- Nyadire Primary School, Mutoko, Zimbabwe.
- The Texas Conference Partners in Mission and United Methodist Men are doing work with the Deaf and hard of hearing in Haiti. They are doing hearing aid dispensing and resettlement of the Deaf community.
sites we have heard about, but which our members have not visited
- Caribbean Christian Centre for the Deaf
- DOOR International
- Thirst Missions, Belize. Contact: Judy Mendoza, email@example.com
- Touching Lives Worldwide
- Silent Word Ministries International